Departure & Return
Your guide and vehicle will come to the Paro Airport to pick you up, you can identify them by your placard they'll be holding. They will welcome you and accompany you throughout the tour.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
Please arrive 2 hours before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The rate given is starting from the lowest end (For Indian, Bangladeshi & Maldivians) as there are no royalties, visa fee and Surcharges applicable for them as per Tourism Council of Bhutan. For other nationalities other than the mentioned one, the Government royalties (Sustainable Development Fund) of USD 65 per person per night is applicable and also the one time Visa Fee of USD40 per person and if travelling in a group of one or two then the additional Government Supplement of USD 40 & USD 30 per person per night is applicable respectively. This is the minimum daily package requirement for visa approval.
- The given itinerary is for 9 Night 10 Days and can be customized as per one’s preference of Festival
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bhutan Best InBound Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.