15 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Bhutan visa fee
Domestic flight from Bumthang to Paro
All entrance fee for museums and parks
Travel Insurance (essential)
Charges incurred as a result of circumstances beyond the control of Langur Eco Travels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will receive you at the airport to commence your tour.
- Paro Airport, Paro Bhutan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travellers with serious high altitude sickness
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Langur Eco Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 15-Day Bird Watching and Cultural Tour in Bhutan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 15-Day Bird Watching and Cultural Tour in Bhutan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 15-Day Bird Watching and Cultural Tour in Bhutan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
15-Day Bird Watching and Cultural Tour in Bhutan
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParoBus Tours - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuBus Tours - DarjeelingMulti-day Tours - DarjeelingBus Tours - BagdograMulti-day Tours - BagdograCategory