Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- All tourists must obtain a visa clearance before traveling to Bhutan. We process visas once you book the trip. We only need passport copy and flight details to obtain a visa and you can send the passport copy by email at: info(at)tourinbhutan(dot)com
- You must book a trip at least two weeks before you visit Bhutan.
- For any questions, you can visit our website or you can send us an email.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Happiness Drukyul Holiday
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff