7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Airport pick-up and drop-off by private vehicle.
3-star accommodation (4 & 5 stars may require an additional premium)
Bhutan visa fee – including all necessary processing
Three meals per day during your stay in Bhutan
A licensed Bhutanese tour guide
All land transportation by private vehicle
Camping equipment and haulage for trekking tours
Sightseeing as per itinerary
All internal taxes and charges
A sustainable development fee of $65. (This sustainable development fee goes towards free education, free healthcare, poverty alleviation, along with the building of infrastructure.
Coffee and/or Tea
Airfare & Travel Insurance
Expenses of personal nature, Tips to guides and drivers
Expenses occurred due to unavoidable events i.e. road wrecks, flight delays etc.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Breakfree Adventures Pvt. Ltd.
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6 Nights Exclusive Bhutan Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 6 Nights Exclusive Bhutan Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6 Nights Exclusive Bhutan Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
6 Nights Exclusive Bhutan Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMarketsWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingParoFood Tours - ThimphuBus Tours - ThimphuHiking - ThimphuNature and Wildlife - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuMarkets - ThimphuFood Tours - LhasaBus Tours - LhasaHiking - LhasaNature and Wildlife - LhasaMulti-day Tours - LhasaMarkets - LhasaFood Tours - KathmanduBus Tours - KathmanduHiking - KathmanduNature and Wildlife - KathmanduMulti-day Tours - KathmanduMarkets - KathmanduCategory