6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Visa Fee & Processing. You'll receive your e-Visa within 3-4 business days.
Twin sharing accommodations at 3-star hotels certified by Tourism Council of Bhutan.
All ground transportation including round trip airport transfers
English-speaking licensed private tour guide.
All entry fees to museums & national monuments
All internal taxes for the services listed above
Travel insurance. We highly recommend getting insurance. For trekking adventure insurance is a MUST.
Alcoholic beverages, laundry services, telephone call charges
Gratuity to guide and driver (optional)
Any other expenses of personal nature
additional fee of about US$15 per person for traditional hot stone bath
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be received at the Paro International Airport by our guide and the driver.
- Paro Airport, Paro Bhutan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Youth aged 13-18 must send us a copy of a valid Student ID card/document with photo from their academic institution to avail student discount.
- Visa is 100% guaranteed. We process and send you e-visa letter within 3-4 working days after the booking is confirmed.
- After you book the tour, we need clear passport copies of all the participants for obtaining visa. Passport copy can be either scanned or just a mobile photo shot as long as the whole biodata page including the machine readable zone is seen clearly. Passport should have at least SIX MONTHS validity from the day you depart from Bhutan.
- There are only two airlines operating in and out of Bhutan and so securing air tickets can be difficult especially during the months of high season. Currently, Bhutan is connected with these cities - Bagdogra, Bangkok, Delhi, Dhaka, Guwahati, Kathmandu, Kolkata, Singapore. We recommend you to book few months in advance especially if you plan to visit during the high season months of March - May and September - November. If you need help in arranging flights to/from Bhutan, please let us know much in advance.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bhutan Acorn Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore the Hidden Kingdom of Bhutan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore the Hidden Kingdom of Bhutan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Explore the Hidden Kingdom of Bhutan?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore the Hidden Kingdom of Bhutan?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore the Hidden Kingdom of Bhutan
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParo4WD Tours - ThimphuSporting Events - ThimphuBus Tours - ThimphuHiking - ThimphuNature and Wildlife - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuExtreme - ThimphuWalking Tours - ThimphuHistorical Tours - Thimphu4WD Tours - DarjeelingSporting Events - DarjeelingBus Tours - DarjeelingHiking - DarjeelingNature and Wildlife - DarjeelingMulti-day Tours - DarjeelingExtreme - DarjeelingWalking Tours - DarjeelingHistorical Tours - Darjeeling4WD Tours - BagdograSporting Events - BagdograBus Tours - BagdograHiking - BagdograNature and Wildlife - BagdograMulti-day Tours - BagdograExtreme - BagdograWalking Tours - BagdograHistorical Tours - BagdograCategory