12 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Visa Fee & Processing
9 nights twin-sharing accommodation at 3-star hotels certified by the Tourism Council of Bhutan.
2 nights full-service outdoor camping in the pristine wilderness in a two-man tent
Sleeping bag liner (not sleeping bag)
All ground transportations including round trip airport transfers
English-speaking licensed private tour guide
Porters & Ponies
All permits and entry fees
All internal taxes for the services listed above
Travel insurance. We highly recommend getting insurance. For trekking adventure insurance is a MUST.
Sleeping bag & travel pillow (you need for camping during trekking)
Alcoholic beverages, laundry services, telephone call charges
Tips to guide and driver
Any other expenses of personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our guide and driver will receive you at Paro International Airport and the departure time will
depend on the flight arrival time.
- Paro Airport, Paro Bhutan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The 3-day trek included in the trip is possible throughout the winter, but the best time is between March-May and September-November.
- Youth aged 13-18 must send us a copy of a valid Student ID card/document with photo from their academic institution to avail student discount.
- Visa is 100% guaranteed. We process and send you e-visa letter within 3-4 working days after the booking is confirmed.
- After you book the tour, we need clear passport copies of all the participants for obtaining visa. Passport copy can be either scanned or just a mobile photo shot as long as the whole biodata page including the machine readable zone is seen clearly. Passport should have at least SIX MONTHS validity from the day you depart from Bhutan.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- There are only two airlines operating in and out of Bhutan and so securing air tickets can be difficult especially during the months of high season. Currently, Bhutan is connected with these cities - Bagdogra, Bangkok, Delhi, Dhaka, Guwahati, Kathmandu, Kolkata, Singapore. We recommend you to book few months in advance especially if you plan to visit during the high season months of March - May and September - November. If you need help in arranging flights to/from Bhutan, please let us know much in advance.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bhutan Acorn Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wonders of Bhutan With 3 Days Gangtey Nature Trek?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Wonders of Bhutan With 3 Days Gangtey Nature Trek?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wonders of Bhutan With 3 Days Gangtey Nature Trek?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wonders of Bhutan With 3 Days Gangtey Nature Trek?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Wonders of Bhutan With 3 Days Gangtey Nature Trek
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeWine TastingsMulti-day ToursMarketsWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParoFood Tours - ThimphuBus Tours - ThimphuHiking - ThimphuNature and Wildlife - ThimphuWine Tastings - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuMarkets - ThimphuFood Tours - LhasaBus Tours - LhasaHiking - LhasaNature and Wildlife - LhasaWine Tastings - LhasaMulti-day Tours - LhasaMarkets - LhasaFood Tours - KathmanduBus Tours - KathmanduHiking - KathmanduNature and Wildlife - KathmanduWine Tastings - KathmanduMulti-day Tours - KathmanduMarkets - KathmanduCategory