6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover Parma’s culinary scene on a half-day food tour that includes lunch and wine. Visit a local Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese maker and a Parma ham producer, where you’ll learn about the city’s two most famous exports. End at a restaurant for a 3-course meal that features typical dishes like pasta, salami, and dessert, plus coffee and regional wine like Lambrusco and Malvasia. This tour operates in two ways: either your own car with a guide or with a tour driver and vehicle.
- Sample the best of Parma's cuisine on a tasting tour
- Enjoy a delicious 3-course lunch paired with local wines
- Visit local food producers and learn about the production process
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Beverages and wine tasting
Food tasting and 3-course lunch
Hotel pickup and drop-off (from your accommodation in Parma or preferred pick-up point in Parma)
Transport by private vehicle when applicable
Food and drinks, other than specified
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.Please, let us know the name of the hotel or apartment you stay in, we offer the pick-up also at the other hotels in Parma. If you will arrive for the tour from the other city we'll advise you the best point to meet your guide. If you will arrive for the tour by train, please let us know the arrival time and your guide will meet you at the ticket office of the train station in Parma.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Parma , Parma, Province of Parma, Italy
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Maestro Travel Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Parma Food Tour: Parmesan Cheese, Parma Ham, Lunch
3 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParmaFood Tours - Emilia-RomagnaBus Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHalf-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaFood Tours - ModenaBus Tours - ModenaHalf-day Tours - ModenaFood Tours - VeronaBus Tours - VeronaHalf-day Tours - VeronaCategory