- 2-hour wine and cheese pairing class in Paris
- Sample four French wines and one Champagne with an experienced sommelier
- Taste five different types of French cheese and gain appreciation of their diverse flavors and textures
- Enjoy five wine and cheese pairings and experience the complex range of flavors they offer
- Master the art of sabering a Champagne bottle to open it
- Small-group tour limited to 16 ensures personal attention from the host
Departure & Return
Directions: Closest metro stations: Cardinal Lemoine (Line 10) & Jussieu (Line 7 and 10)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Le Foodist
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands