Explore our promoted experiences
- 6-hour, small-group tour of the Palace of Versailles
- Choose a morning or afternoon start time
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the Palace of Versailles
- Entrance fees and round-trip hotel transport from Paris included
- Stroll through the statue-filled palace gardens at your leisure
- Take a free guided palace tour
- Upgrade to include the Versailles fountain show or musical gardens on selected days
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Option B (only) Pick-up from our agency in Paris near the Eiffel Tower Return at our agency address : 12 rue de l’Exposition 75007 Paris
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please be ready on time at your pickup point (your hotel reception or outside your apartment), or you will miss your tour and will not be refunded
- Skip-the-line access is subject to palace security procedures; security control may slow down your entry
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children accepted starting 6 years old.
- Unadapted to people with disabled access & senior citizen ...( tour with the group max 30 pax )
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Not recommended for travelers with walking problems
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY PARIS WEBSERVICES
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Do be very careful with your money and belongings in these Parisian attractions and around the out side of them as well." See review
- "I recommend you take your kids between the ages of 8 and above, just because they will understand most of the information." See review
- "The skip the line for this tour is a must!" See review