- A full-day bike tour of Versailles and its palace
- Learn about French history from an informative guide
- Take advantage of skip-the-line access
- Round-trip train fares included
Departure & Return
Meet outside of a train station named Gare Saint-Lazare, in front of STARBUCKS COFFEE. located at the address : 2 Rue de la Pépinière. BE AWARE there are 4 Starbucks in and around the train station.
At the end of the tour your guide will give you the train ticket to go back in Paris and you'll be able to visit the Chateau de Versailles as long as you want. You'll decide when you want to go back in Paris.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please bring an ID for travelers under 18 years old
- Infant seats are available if advised at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY BLUE FOX TRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Versailles Bike Tour with Skip-the-Line Entrance to Palace.