Are you interested in?
78 Tours & Activities
87 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2067 Tours & Activities
1 day (Approx.)
Giverny, where Claude Monet lived and worked, is one of the most popular day trips from Paris. Escape the crowds and simplify your trip with these pre-booked train and admission tickets. Discover the enchanting scenery that inspired France’s most renowned Impressionist painter—without the wait. Tour colorful flower gardens and get a peek at the site’s famous water lilies.
- A stunning day trip to Giverny, with pre-booked admission and round-trip train tickets
- Skip the hassles of arranging your own transportation and settle back on a stress-free ride
- Get a peek at the real-life backdrops of Monet’s Impressionist masterpieces
- Avoid waiting in line for tickets with reserved admission, and save time for more sightseeing
Saved to wishlist!
Tickets for Monet's House and its gardens
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Shuttle from Vernon to Giverny
Departure & Return
Departure PointGare Saint-Lazare, 75008 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The voucher from Viator will NOT BE ACCEPTED at the entrance. You need to present the Entrance for Monet's House and Gardens. These will be sent to you via email the day before your tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The agency will send you your train tickets (round trip from Paris to Vernon-Giverny) and your tour tickets by email 24H before the trip. Please check your spam or contact the supplier if you don’t receive it. Please confirm the reception of our email.
- There are parts of the tour that take place outdoors. You should wear clothes and shoes that are comfortable and appropriate to the weather.
- Please note that lunch is not included in the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- The gardens are wheelchair and stroller accessible, but the house is not.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY UNIVERSAL TOUR GROUP
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 6839P52
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursOvernight ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingParisRail Tours - Île-de-FranceOvernight Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceRail Tours - Marne-la-ValléeOvernight Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeRail Tours - ReimsOvernight Tours - ReimsHistorical Tours - ReimsFull-day Tours - ReimsCategory
BastilleStade Roland GarrosGare du NordCentre Pompidou2nd ArrondissementMusée de la MusiqueLa Seine MusicaleChâteau de FontainebleauLeft Bank (Rive Gauche)Musée de l'OrangerieEiffel TowerOrsay Museum (Musée d'Orsay)Parc de BercyMuseum of Jewish Art and History (Musée d’Art et d’Histoire du Judaïsme)Viaduc des ArtsThéâtre des NouveautésParis Floral Park (Parc Floral de Paris)Gustave Moreau Museum (Musee Gustave Moreau)Paris Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)Rue Montorgueil