2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Pere Lachaise is one of the best-known cemeteries—and also one of its largest. At 108 acres (44 hectares), the grounds can be difficult to navigate alone. Going with a guide ensures you find and learn about the cemetery’s most famous residents, from Jim Morrison to Edith Piaf. In addition to offering little-known facts and anecdotes, your guide takes you through hidden groves and shortcuts often missed by visitors.
- Private tour ensures a personal experience
- Go with a guide: The cemetery’s size makes it difficult to navigate
- Discover celebrity graves often missed by visitors
- Fully customizable to your needs and interests
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
56 Rue des Rondeaux, 75020 Paris, France
28 Boulevard de Ménilmontant, 75020 Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Les Necroromantiques
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Pere Lachaise Cemetery Private Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during The Pere Lachaise Cemetery Private Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during The Pere Lachaise Cemetery Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Pere Lachaise Cemetery Private Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisGhost & Vampire Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceGhost & Vampire Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeGhost & Vampire Tours - BloisWalking Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisCategory
Canal Saint-MartinLiving Museum of the Horse (Musée Vivant du Cheval)Gustave Moreau Museum (Musee Gustave Moreau)Théatre des VariétésGrevin Museum (Musée Grevin)Louis Vuitton FoundationLes HallesObelisk of LuxorSèvres National Ceramics MuseumPlace de la Concorde5th ArrondissementLa DéfenseFragonard Perfume Museum (Musée du Parfum Fragonard)Ile Saint-LouisThéatre Édouard VIIPort-Royal des Champs MuseumCentre PompidouLuxembourg Gardens (Jardin du Luxembourg)Palais Royal Aquaboulevard