Departure & Return
Meeting point: Avenue Porte de Vitry, Paris 13 (near the T3a Tramway stop Maryse Bastié)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- According to French law, the use of personal transport equipment on the streets is strictly prohibited for anyone aged 11 years or less.
- For safety reasons, our public guided Segway tours are open to people aged 14 or over (minors must be accompanied).
- For 12 or 13 year old children, we request parents to book a private tour.
- Proof of age (for children) can be requested at the start of the visit.
- Segway tours are forbidden to pregnant women
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wheels and Ways - Segway tours in Paris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Street Art tour in Paris - Discover Paris murals !.