Are you interested in?
1021 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2069 Tours & Activities
Tuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries) Tours
109 Tours & Activities
2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Combine your workout with sightseeing on this private running tour of Paris. As you burn some energy hitting the sidewalks of Paris along your customized route, your guide will provide enlightening information about the city and make stops at such landmarks as the Place de la Concorde, Musee d'Orsay, and the Domaine National du Palais-Royal.
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Running tour: Great way to combine sightseeing and a workout
- Hassle-free pickup from you Paris hotel or apartment
- Tour photos sent to you afterward via Dropbox
Saved to wishlist!
We'll have a camera to take all the photos you want (given to you after the tour using the Dropbox system)
The guide will carry maps and historical pictures to explain Paris during the visit..These documents will be given to you at the end of the tour.
We'll see many sites/museums but won't enter inside (except under conditions "le Petit Palais")
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We come to meet you at your place, in the lobby of your hotel or at the bottom of your building if you are in an appartment. Any place in Paris.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/8/2019 - 7/31/2029
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Paris Running Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Sports, fun and educational discovery of Paris?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Sports, fun and educational discovery of Paris?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sports, fun and educational discovery of Paris?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 173444P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Running ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisRunning Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceRunning Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeRunning Tours - ReimsHistorical Tours - ReimsCategory
Ladurée ParisMontmartre Museum (Musée de Montmartre)Butte-aux-CaillesPont Alexandre IIILe Manoir de ParisBercy VillageSaint-Ouen Flea Market (Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen)Museum of Fairground Arts (Musée des Arts Forains)Le Grand Rex CinemaGérard Mulot PâtisserieLa Villette Park (Parc de la Villette)Marché d’AligreParc des PrincesMusee DelacroixStade Roland GarrosCésar Palace CabaretGrand PalaisChapelle ExpiatoireParis Wine Museum (Musée du Vin Paris)Nouvelle Eve