4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Escape the city of Paris for a day, and go on a tour to Versailles, which is known for its magnificent regal architecture. Travel in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle to Versailles, which takes the stress out of organizing transport. Conveniently, an entrance ticket to the Palace of Versailles is included, so you beat the crowds. Your guide enriches your experience with stories about the area’s royal history.
- Select hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Beat the crowds—entrance ticket to the Palace of Versailles included
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned minivan from Paris
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified and passionate guide at your disposal
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Entrance Ticket at Versailles and its gardens with priority access
Guided tour of the Royal Apartments, the Hall of Mirrors, the magnificent gardens, etc.
Round trip transportation from Paris
Small Group Tour up to 15 people
Food and drinks
Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off in Paris
Departure & Return
Rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Strollers are forbidden inside the palace
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties
- Pictures without flash are permitted inside the palace
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Versailles Guided Tour from Paris in Small-Group?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Versailles Guided Tour from Paris in Small-Group?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Versailles Guided Tour from Paris in Small-Group?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would recommend going on the tour in the morning as crowds get very big and the rooms can be small." See review
- "If you manage no traffic you get to spend more time in the gardens" See review
- "Perfect amount of time unless you want to wander/explore the gardens in which case you would be short on time ." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceHalf-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHalf-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - ReimsWalking Tours - ReimsHistorical Tours - ReimsHalf-day Tours - ReimsCategory
La Cité des Sciences et de L'lndustrieÉcole MilitaireLiving Museum of the Horse (Musée Vivant du Cheval)Père Lachaise Cemetery6th ArrondissementPalais de ChaillotPalais de TokyoFragonard Perfume Museum (Musée du Parfum Fragonard)Île de la CitéFolies Bergère Bercy VillageLes InvalidesPalais du LuxembourgPierre Bergé-Yves Saint Laurent FoundationCanal Saint-MartinMontmartre CemeteryConciergerie Saint-Ouen Flea Market (Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen)River SeineAquaboulevard