- 3-hour small-group walking tour of the St-Ouen flea market in Paris
- Explore some of the thousands of small shops and vendors at one of the largest flea markets in the world
- Discover hidden corners of the vibrant market and shop for antiques, vintage clothing, jewelry, paintings, ceramics and more
- Negotiate the best prices with the help of your expert local guide
- Enjoy a hot drink at Chez Louisette, a famous cabaret café
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Meet your guide in front of the McDonald's. The closest metro station is Porte de Clignancourt (line 4)
What To Expect
With thousands of vendors selling everything from vintage clothing, antique furniture and jewelry to original works of art, it would be impossible to see all of the market in one day. Marvel at the array of goods as your knowledgeable and thrifty guide leads you to some of the most interesting shops in the market, customizing the tour based on the items you seek. If you’d like to make a purchase, your guide will assist with negotiating prices and arranging shipping with French-speaking vendors for a stress-free experience.
Once you’ve had your fill of shopping, rest your feet at the cozy Chez Louisette cabaret café. Rejuvenate with a hot drink and soak up the festive Parisian ambiance as you listen to the stylings of a cabaret singer and accordion player. At the end of the 3-hour tour, your guide will escort you and your purchases back to the Porte de Clignancourt station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please note: some boutiques may be extra busy during peak holiday times
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Meeting the French
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.