- Guided tour of the Louvre Museum's three most famous artworks
- Skip the line with prioritized entry without queuing
- Head straight to the “Mona Lisa” and gain insight about its artistic heritage
- Opportunity to stay on at the Louvre after your tour has finished
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
ARC DE TRIOMPHE DU CARROUSEL 75001 Paris Meeting point at the Arc the Triomphe du Carrousel facing the Louvre pyramid
After the Guided Tour, you can stay longer in the museum to visit, to eat or enjoy shopping for souvenirs.
What To Expect
Learn about Da Vinci and his globally renowned painting while you benefit from your guide's expert insights. Then turn your attention to the "Winged Victory of Samothrace," one of the world’s most acclaimed sculptures. Finally, gazing at the "Venus de Milo" armless sculpture, your guide continues to reveal stories surrounding both the artwork and the artist.
With your appetite whetted, bid your guide farewell once your tour has finished. Then you’re free to explore the rest of the museum independently, including the gift shop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Cloakroom compulsory for umbrellas, luggage, pushchairs that are not to be taken in the exhibition rooms.
- No elevators available during the visit
- This tour does not include the access to temporary exhibitions
- Some works are likely to be temporarily inaccessible due to renovations or work loans
- At the end of the tour, possibility to stay longer after the visit
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Louvre Museum Skip the Line Access Guided Tour.