Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip-the-line access means you won’t risk wasting time with long waits
- See one of Paris’s spookiest attractions
- An expert guide is on hand to show you around
- Group sizes are limited to no more than 19 people
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for those with claustrophobia
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Tour Guy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Skip the Line Paris Catacombs Tour.
- "Be honest about when people need to meet and whether to expect a tour guide to be standing there waiting for them (or not because he runs every tour and won't arrive until the previous one concludes)." See review
- "the extra cost for the skip the lines is totally worth it and you get taken to an area that is only for groups." See review