- 2-hour Louvre highlights tour
- Skip the Louvre's long lines
- Visit the museum with a guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
- Instant Confirmation
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Learn the history of the Louvre Museum as you walk to three highlights of the vast collection. Stand at the foot of the towering Winged Victory of Samothrace, who represents the messenger goddess Victory. The flowing cloak and muscular figure are full of life and energy—even though the statue is more than 2,000 years old.
Continue to another beloved statue, the Venus de Milo, among the most famous works to have survived from ancient Greece. Find out how the sensuous statue was lost, and found, on the tiny Aegean island of Milos. You’ll also see Da Vinci’s celebrated Mona Lisa, which is often described as the best-known painting in the world, and your guide will share what’s known, and what still remains a mystery, about the exquisite portrait.
After this 2-hour tour of the Louvre, you’ll have independent time to visit the rest of the museum, and your guide can point the way towards the exhibits that interest you most.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris TRIP
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Louvre Museum Greatest Masterpieces Small Group and Skip-the-Line Tour.