- Shave off hours of waiting in the ticket line with your direct Skip-the-Line access to the Eiffel Tower elevators
- Take in Paris’ most iconic sights on your visit to the 2nd floor, or opt for an upgraded ticket all the way up to the Summit
- Enjoy insightful commentary from your expert guide before heading up to the Tower
- Expand your knowledge of the Iron Lady at the exhibit and walk on the glass floor on the 1st floor observation deck
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
PLEASE NOTE! The meeting point is not at the Eiffel Tower. It is in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot, 1 Place du Trocadero et du 11 novembre, 75016 Paris. The building is at the junction of the Place du Trocadero and the Avenue du President Wilson, the entrance faces the road side. Arriving by metro: Take lines 9 or 6 and get off at the metro stop Trocadero. Follow the exit signs to the Eiffel Tower (the signs are brown). The exit is number 1. As you exit the metro you will see the Palais de Chaillot directly on your left. Your guide will be waiting just outside the metro exit holding a sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Eiffel Tower Tour with Direct Elevator Access to Summit.