- Sightseeing cruise on Paris’ Seine River
- Pass by famous sights such as the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and Musée d'Orsay
- Learn about the history of Paris and the sights you pass with audio commentary
- Opt for an evening or specialty cruise with food and drinks
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Foot of the Eiffel Tower Address: Port de Suffren, 75007 Paris Meeting point: Gate 2B. Nearest metro station : Trocadero (line 6 or 9) or Bir Hakeim (line 6). Nearest RER station: Champ de Mars-Tour Eiffel (RER line C). Dates: Daily (except 14th of July) Return point: Eiffel Tower
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
With many departures throughout the day, you can choose a time that fits into your sightseeing schedule. Simply select the day you want to take your cruise, and then arrive at the dock before any of the daily scheduled departures. Cruise during the daytime to soak up Paris’ energetic bustle, or select an evening cruise to see the illuminated City of Lights.
For a special treat during your cruise, upgrade to include your choice of aperitifs and snacks, such as a glass of Champagne or a light sandwich.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will book your cruise on a specific date, but there is no need to book a particular time slot; you can choose what time you want to go on the day of your cruise – simply show your voucher at the quay when you arrive
- No baggage will be accepted on-board
- Infants until 3 years old are free of charge
- Champagne option only bookable for adults. If you wish to book the Champagne options and are accompanied by children, please create 2 separate bookings.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vedettes de Paris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "A river cruise on the Seine in the evening is a wonderful way to explore this charming and elegant city." See review
- "A roving crew would also be great, offering drinks or menu to order from the bar." See review
- "Note - cruises do not leave every 30mins as advertised We missed a 9.30pm and then told the next was not until 10.30pm" See review