- Round-trip coach transport from central Paris to Disneyland® Paris
- Enjoy comfortable, reliable transport to the entry gates of Disneyland® Paris for a day at the parks
- Travel in style, avoiding the confusing Metro and RER rail networks
- Choose from four convenient pickup/drop-off locations throughout Paris, with a trilingual tour coordinator at each stop
Departure & Return
• NEW ! Eiffel Tower. • Gare du Nord • Opéra • Châtelet Directions: Gare du Nord: 83 rue de Maubeuge - Nex to the bakery. Metro: Gare du Nord lines 4 and 5 or RER B and D Opéra: 8 Place de l'Opéra - Next to the Lancel shop, bus stop #95. Metro: Opéra lines 3, 7 and 8 Châtelet: 1 Place du Châtelet - Between the Châtelet Theatre and the Café Bords de Seine. Metro: Châtelet lines 1, 4, 7, 11 and 14 NEW ! Eiffel Tower *: 14/16, rue Jean Rey - Between hotels Pullman and Mercure Tour Eiffel, Chemins de Fer building. Métro line 6 Bir Hakeim. Train RER C : Champs de mars / Tour Eiffel You must look for a bus with a Disneyland® Paris Express covering, or a bus with a blue and purple Disneyland® Paris Express logo.
What To Expect
Sit back and relax on the 1-hour drive to the park, and disembark right at the entrance gates (park entrance fees not included). Skip the confusing Metro rides or long walks from distant parking lots!
After approximately 10 hours enjoying the park’s enchanted attractions, reboard the coach around 8 pm at the entry gates. Rest your weary feet on the return drive to Paris, and hop off back at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Eiffel Tower stop will be available from April 1rst to August 30th only;
- A trilingual tour coordinator (English, French and Spanish) will be present at each pickup/drop-off location
- Please note: This is a transport-only option; entrance tickets to the park are not included
- This is a same-day, round-trip coach transfer
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magic Ways
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas