10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Loire Valley is famous for its fairy-tale castles and award-winning wines, and this full-day tour from Paris includes both. Traveling in the comfortable of a private vehicle, explore the magnificent Chambord Castle, enjoy a delicious lunch of regional specialties and fine wines at Vouvray wine estate, then sample a variety of white, red and rosé wines at a family-run winery.
- Audio-guided tour of Chambord Castle: explore at your own pace
- Expert-led wine tastings at two Vouvray wineries
- Convenient hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Paris
- Private tour can be customized to suit your preferences
Saved to wishlist!
Private transport in an air-conditionned black car or minivan
Pick up at your hotel (if located in Paris), drop off in central Paris (Hôtel de Ville)
English-speaking driver guide, expert in wine, sharing knowledge and anecdotes
Audio-guided visit of Chambord Castle
Gourmet lunch at a family-run winery with Loire Valley wine and food pairing
Guided visit of a Loire Valley Winery, followed by a wine tasting
Stop in the vineyard for a vine growing introduction
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointParis, Paris, Ile-de-France
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Schedule and wineries visited are subject to minor changes depending on the season and on supplier availability.
- Your guide will contact you one day before the tour to give you an exact pick up time (usually between 7-7:30 AM)
- Not wheelchair accessible, some stairs to access the underground cellars
- Wine cellars are usually quite cold and damp (45 °F / 10 °C): do not forget to bring warm clothes with you
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Winedays - Wine Passport
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "If you're booking a trip of this style via Viator, ask for Alex." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Loire Valley Private Day Tour Castles & Wines Discovery from Paris
10 to 12 hours
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesWine TastingsClassic Car Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportParisFood Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Île-de-FranceAudio Guides - Île-de-FranceWine Tastings - Île-de-FranceClassic Car Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceFood Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeAudio Guides - Marne-la-ValléeWine Tastings - Marne-la-ValléeClassic Car Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFood Tours - BloisBus Tours - BloisAudio Guides - BloisWine Tastings - BloisClassic Car Tours - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
Palais BourbonParis StoryMusée de l'OrangerieGivernyRue Mouffetard MarketChâteau de ChantillyPierre Bergé-Yves Saint Laurent FoundationPort-Royal des Champs MuseumNouvelle EveDome Church at Les Invalides (Dome des Invalides)Museum of Jewish Art and History (Musée d’Art et d’Histoire du Judaïsme)Louis Vuitton FoundationPlace de la RépubliqueParis Zoological Park (Parc Zoologique de Paris)Le MaraisGrevin Museum (Musée Grevin)Montmartre Museum (Musée de Montmartre)SorbonneNational Marine Museum (Musee National de la Marine)Archaeological Crypt of Notre Dame