Are you interested in?
17 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture Classes
41 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
1667 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn the art of perfumery in the country that does it best with this perfume-making workshop. A professional perfumer from the famous perfume house Molinard will teach you all about perfume-making, from theory to ingredients, and will be on hand to give you guidance as you create your own fragrance to take home!
- Learn the art of perfumery from a professional
- Choose from around 90 scents to make your own blend
- Take home 50ml of your own signature fragrance
- Workshop is available in multiple languages on request
Saved to wishlist!
Access to the shop with -20% save on perfum the D Day
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point72 Rue Bonaparte, 75006 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- -20% save on perfum the D Day
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MOLINARD Parfums Paris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 67948P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCraft Classes Classes & WorkshopsUnique ExperiencesParisUnique Experiences - Île-de-FranceCraft Classes - Île-de-FranceUnique Experiences - Marne-la-ValléeCraft Classes - Marne-la-ValléeUnique Experiences - ReimsCraft Classes - ReimsCategory
Paris Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)Pierre Hermé PâtisserieGalerie VivienneSaint-Ouen Flea Market (Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen)Café de FlorePicasso Museum (Musée National Picasso Paris) Bastille10th ArrondissementBois de VincennesSainte ChapelleGare Saint-LazareMusée du LuxembourgPlace DauphineThéatre le RanelaghPlace de la ConcordeNational Museum of the RenaissancePetit PalaisChâteau de MalmaisonLa MadeleineAvenue des Champs-Élysées