5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the atmospheric neighborhoods of Paris like a local on this private custom-made tour that cleverly combines pleasurable walking moments into the historic neighborhoods with leisure driven time around Paris. Accompanied by your guide, enjoy walking tours of the Latin Quarter and Montmartre, and admire landmarks like the Pantheon, Jardin du Luxembourg, or Basilica du Sacré-Coeur. Get to navigate like a true Parisian and learn to easily and safely use the Paris Metro. Your itinerary can be adapted to suit your group, so be sure to let your guide know of your preferences.
- Discover Paris neighborhoods such as Montmartre or the Latin Quarter
- Receive tips on what to see and do in Paris from a local guide
- Private tour ensures a completely customized experience
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your hotel within Paris city limits. NO pick up at hotels near Paris airports (CDG, Orly, Beauvais)
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Professional local guide
English fluent speaking guide
Some private and/or public transportation combined with walking moments on several occurrences
Sweet surprises as Welcome to Paris tokens
Lunch: Choice of great restaurants, typical bistros or street vendors (crepes, etc)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you do not see your hotel on this shortlist above, please add your hotel name and address information for pick up (gladly offered within Paris city limits only).
IMPORTANT: We DO NOT offer pickup at or near Paris airports (CDG, ORLY, BEAUVAIS). If your hotel is by an airport, we suggest that you book a transfer service that will take you to Paris where we will meet and start the tour. Any airport pickup request will be automatically cancelled.
• From April 1 to October 31, your tour will start at 9:30 am
• From November 1 to March 31, your tour will start at 10 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pickups available only within Paris city limits. IMPORTANT: We DO NOT offer pickup at or near Paris airports (CDG, ORLY, BEAUVAIS). If your hotel is by an airport, we suggest that you book a transfer service that will take you to Paris where we will meet and start the tour. Any airport pickup request will be automatically cancelled.
- We may go inside free-entrance attractions and landmarks
- Possible on demand to enter paid attractions (like the Eiffel Tower or Napoleon's Tomb) at your own cost within the time of your tour
- The guide has his own free-entry pass for most paid attractions and will gladly join you in
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Rains or shine, the tour is carried out. Wear suitable clothes and comfortable shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY With Love From Paris Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paris in a Day - Private Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris in a Day - Private Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Paris in a Day - Private Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paris in a Day - Private Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "For those of you that want a truly personalized, high-end, VIP tour, this is it!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Paris in a Day - Private Experience
5 to 6 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceCity Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceHalf-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCity Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHalf-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisCity Tours - BloisWalking Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisHalf-day Tours - BloisCategory
Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)Clos MontmartreTrocadéroLa Seine MusicaleSaint-Ouen Flea Market (Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen)Jacquemart-André Museum (Musee Jacquemart-Andre)Musee DelacroixJardin d'AcclimatationArchaeological Crypt of Notre DameGuimet Museum (Musée Guimet)Museum of Jewish Art and History (Musée d’Art et d’Histoire du Judaïsme)Chatou4th ArrondissementMontmartre Museum (Musée de Montmartre)Place DauphineBastille Opera House (Opéra Bastille)Mémorial de la Shoah (Shoah Memorial)Parc de BercySaint Germain des PrésGourmet Chocolate Museum