- Half-day Paris Super Saver including Eiffel Tower tour and Seine River Champagne cruise
- Direct Skip-the-Line access to the Eiffel Tower elevators, potentially saving hours of waiting time in the ticket office line!
- Admire the city's major monuments as you explore the second floor on a self-guided visit.
- Hop aboard a Seine River Cruise and enjoy, as you sip a complementary glass of champagne while your professional English-speaking guide points out the famous sights along the way
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
PLEASE NOTE! The meeting point is not at the Eiffel Tower. It is in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot, 1 Place du Trocadero et du 11 novembre, 75016 Paris. The building is at the junction of the Place du Trocadero and the Avenue du President Wilson, the entrance faces the road side. Arriving by metro: Take lines 9 or 6 and get off at the metro stop Trocadero. Follow the exit signs to the Eiffel Tower (the signs are brown). The exit is number 1. As you exit the metro you will see the Palais de Chaillot directly on your left. Your guide will be waiting just outside the metro exit holding a sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that it is NOT possible to buy a ticket for the submit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The boat cruise lasts one hour and you are free to do this whenever you like after the Eiffel Tower tour, on the day booked. The boarding point will be clearly pointed out to you by your guide as you walk past on the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Eiffel Tower Tour with Summit Access and Seine Champagne Cruise.