- Sample croissants at one of the neighborhood’s best bakeries
- Visit the former abode of Vincent Van Gogh
- Check out iconic Montmartre sights such as Moulin Rouge and Sacré Coeur
- See where urban wine grapes are grown in the vineyards of Montmartre
Departure & Return
Outside the metro Blanche (line 2) at Ground level. Your guide will hold a Paris Urban Adventures sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tou. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring an umbrella on rainy days.
- The itinerary might be slightly modified on public holidays, as some of shops we usually stop at might be closed.
- For your Intrepid Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- As the Delta variant of COVID-19 has proven to be highly transmissible and poses significant increased safety risk, effective September 1, 2021, travellers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - France
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Paris Hidden Montmartre Small-Group or Private Walking Tour.