3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This combination city, history, and food tour is an excellent choice for first-time visitors to the City of Lights. Visit St Germain des Pres with its posh shops and eateries, and Ile St Louis, a small island in the Seine River. Have lunch at Le Procope, the oldest continuously-operated cafe in Paris. The tour also includes stops for ice cream and pastries at one of the oldest bakeries in Paris.
- 3-hour food tour with local guide
- Private tour exclusively for your group
- Multiple start times available
- Lunch and snacks included
Saved to wishlist!
Authentic Paris food sampling in 2 cafes
Friendly local guide
Private walking tour
Unique blend of Parisien food and culture
Multiple start times available
Must see and off the beaten path
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Iconic places for photoshoot
Meeting in the hotel lobby
Coffee and/or Tea
Extra food and drinks (which is not in fixed menu)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide can meet you at your hotel, hostel or vacation rental.
You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paris Private Food Tour with your Friendly Local Guides?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris Private Food Tour with your Friendly Local Guides?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paris Private Food Tour with your Friendly Local Guides?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Paris Private Food Tour with your Friendly Local Guides
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursCoffee & Tea ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisCity Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceCoffee & Tea Tours - Île-de-FranceHalf-day Tours - Île-de-FranceCity Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCoffee & Tea Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHalf-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCity Tours - BloisWalking Tours - BloisCoffee & Tea Tours - BloisHalf-day Tours - BloisCategory
Left Bank (Rive Gauche)Fragonard Perfume Museum (Musée du Parfum Fragonard)Nissim Camondo Museum (Musée Nissim De Camondo)Saint Étienne du MontStade Roland GarrosCaveau de la Huchette Disneyland® ParisGuimet Museum (Musée Guimet)Île de la CitéNational Museum of the RenaissanceLuxembourg Gardens (Jardin du Luxembourg)Paris Wine Museum (Musée du Vin Paris)Mémorial de la Shoah (Shoah Memorial)Palais BourbonBerthillonPère Lachaise CemeteryDiscovery Palace (Palais de la Découverte)Gare du NordGustave Moreau Museum (Musee Gustave Moreau)Rodin Museum (Musée Rodin)