- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
For the Evening Bike + Boat Tour you will meet with your guide in the heart of the Latin Quarter, 15 minutes before your tour starts, at Place Saint-Michel in front of the Saint-Michel Fountain . Your guide will be waiting with a Blue Bike in front of the fountain.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- During certain months the sun does not set until quite late, so this tour can end up taking place partially in the day light.
- Small Group Tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY BLUE FOX TRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Paris Evening Bike Tour with 1-hour Seine River Cruise.