2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Discover the many delights of the Marais district on this private 2-hour walking tour in Paris. Stroll through the iconic Place de Vosges as a private guide sheds light on the Marais district’s colorful history. Pass sleek art galleries, busy bistros, and chic boutiques, and take in top attractions such as the Museum of Judaism and the Pompidou Center, Explore the Marais’ vibrant gay culture and admire fine views over famous sites including Anna Frank's garden, the Carnavalet Museum, and the Hotel de Ville.
- Private 2-hour walking tour of the Marais district in Paris
- Explore the historic Place des Vosges with a private guide
- Discover famous local sites including the Museum of Judaism and the Pompidou Center
- Gain insight into the Marais’ vibrant gay scene
- Take in landmarks such as the Carnavalet Museum and the Hotel de Ville
Saved to wishlist!
Private guided tour
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
52 Rue de Rivoli, 75004 Paris, France
Place des Vosges, Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Multilingual guide
- Wheelchair mostly accessible, please advise when booking
- Most travelers can participate
- During Covid restrictions period, please bring a mask or shield for you to use during the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Napoleone Tour
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marais District 2-Hour Private Walking Tour in Paris?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Marais District 2-Hour Private Walking Tour in Paris?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Marais District 2-Hour Private Walking Tour in Paris?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Marais District 2-Hour Private Walking Tour in Paris?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 13405P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - ReimsHistorical Tours - ReimsCategory
Gare Saint-LazareViaduc des ArtsThéâtre des NouveautésPont Alexandre IIILa Cinémathèque FrançaiseChapelle ExpiatoireParis Currency MuseumÉcole MilitaireLe Manoir de ParisSaint-Ouen Flea Market (Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen)Le Grand Rex CinemaAquarium Tropical du Palais de la Porte DoréeBeauvais–Tillé Airport (BVA)Les InvalidesFrench National Library (Bibliotheque Nationale de France)Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin) 8th ArrondissementBastille10th Arrondissement2nd Arrondissement