2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Finding your way around Paris doesn't need to be challenging, thanks to this hop-on hop-off bus tour. You have the option of one, two, or three days of double-decker bus access, covering various routes with stops at most of Paris’s most important museums, attractions, and shopping areas. And with your ticket, get all sorts of freebies, including walking tours and on-board audio guides with narration in multiple languages.
- Choose from 1-, 2-, or 3-day bus passes
- Access to different hop-on hop-off bus lines around Paris
- Free audio guides and walking tour access
- Free on-board Wi-Fi
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Tick off all the top sights without breaking the bank on four attraction-packed bus routes.
Saved to wishlist!
Explore Paris at your own pace
See Paris' top sights
Stunning views and photo opportunities
Comfort and safety in open air
Key facts about Paris through audio guide for adults and children
Free wi-fi on board the buses
Free self-guided walking tours on our app
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Mobile tickets accepted on board
- Luggage is unable to be stored at the terminal
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY RDGS PLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paris Discovery: Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris Discovery: Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Paris Discovery: Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paris Discovery: Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 43811P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportParisHop on Hop Off - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Île-de-FranceCity Tours - Île-de-FranceAudio Guides - Île-de-FranceHop on Hop Off - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCity Tours - Marne-la-ValléeAudio Guides - Marne-la-ValléeHop on Hop Off - ReimsBus Tours - ReimsCity Tours - ReimsAudio Guides - ReimsCategory
César Palace Cabaret1st ArrondissementMarché des Enfants RougesBois de VincennesÎle de la CitéMontmartre Museum (Musée de Montmartre)58 Tour Eiffel RestaurantNational Museum of the Renaissance2nd ArrondissementPalais BourbonFrench National Library (Bibliotheque Nationale de France)Fontaine Saint-MichelAquaboulevardMontparnasse Cemetery (Cimetière du Montparnasse)Pont de l'Alma (Alma Bridge)Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Manufacture Nationale des Gobelins10th ArrondissementMuseum of Fairground Arts (Musée des Arts Forains)Paris Story