Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the Parisian neighborhood of Montmartre on a walking tour
- Hear stories from your guide about what makes this district stand out from the rest of Paris
- See the Moulin Rouge and Basilica du Sacré-Coeur
- Exploring on foot allows you to get a better feel for the atmosphere of the neighborhood
Departure & Return
Please meet us at 5 Place Blanche, in front of the Starbucks located across from the Moulin Rouge. Your guide will be holding an orange sign that says “ExperienceFirst.” For easier navigation, you can paste this address into Google Maps: 5 Place Blanche, 75009.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check-in point as the tour starts on time. You may not be able to catch up to the tour if late.
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. Please dress accordingly.
- This is a walking tour with uphill walking and some stairs and is not wheelchair accessible.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The walking tour is "active" but not overly strenuous as Eric was careful to slow down appropriately to chat with us and let us in on the local attractions and history." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews