Are you interested in?
Moulin Rouge Tours
114 Tours & Activities
183 Tours & Activities
1018 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Visit one of Paris’ most atmospheric neighborhoods—and see major landmarks and tucked-away corners alike—on this small-group walking tour of Montmartre. Meet your guide after dark, and set off through the neighborhood on foot. Learn about Montmartre’s bohemian heritage when you visit Picasso’s former studio, see where “Amélie” was filmed, admire views from hilltop Sacré-Coeur, and more. You'll even enjoy a chilled flute of Champagne as part of your outing.
- See Montmartre’s top highlights in the space of a single tour
- This small-group tour will have a maximum of just 15 participants
- Learn about the area’s bohemian past, and follow in Picasso’s footsteps
- See a new side of Montmartre when you explore after dark
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure Point80 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris, France
Return DetailsSquare Marcel Bleustein Blanchet, Rue de la Bonne, 75018 Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montmartre from Moulin Rouge to Sacré Coeur Night Tour with Glass of Champagne?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Montmartre from Moulin Rouge to Sacré Coeur Night Tour with Glass of Champagne?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Montmartre from Moulin Rouge to Sacré Coeur Night Tour with Glass of Champagne?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montmartre from Moulin Rouge to Sacré Coeur Night Tour with Glass of Champagne?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 5746P32
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingParisNight Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceNight Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeNight Tours - ReimsWalking Tours - ReimsCategory
9th ArrondissementBassin de la Villette (La Villette Basin)Nouvelle EveClos MontmartreParis Currency MuseumArchitecture and Heritage City (Cite de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine)Musée Edith PiafPlace de la RépubliqueAquaboulevardChapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Bastille Opera House (Opéra Bastille)Centre PompidouNational Museum of the RenaissancePlace du TertreCrazy Horse CabaretMarmottan Monet Museum (Musée Marmottan Monet)Montparnasse Tower (Tour Montparnasse)Paradis LatinBellevilleArab World Institute (Institut du Monde Arabe)