3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take a personalized tour of Montmartre and its culinary delights during a stroll through the bohemian neighborhood. With so much to see—and eat—it’s easy to get lost in the crowd. With a local gourmand, you’re introduced to tastings of sweet and savory French treats. Learn about the lifestyles of Picasso, Renoir, and other eminent artists along the way.
- Private gourmet walking tour of Montmartre
- Get a personalized view of Paris and its sweets and savories
- Stroll the bohemian streets with multiple tastings en route
- Depart in the morning or afternoon, with customized stops
Saved to wishlist!
Small group tour option available
10 Food & Drinks Tastings
Pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
75018 Paris, France
Outside Blanche Métro station meeting point
75018 Paris, France
Finish your tour here
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please precise if you have any allergies or special diet
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Includes city highlights in between food stops
- Alternatives offered for those with dietary restrictions
- Opportunity to change the itinerary: let your guide know your wishes at the beginning of the tour or contact them after booking. Contact details will be shared in the confirmation email.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The 10 Tastings of Paris With Locals: Montramarte Private Food Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during The 10 Tastings of Paris With Locals: Montramarte Private Food Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The 10 Tastings of Paris With Locals: Montramarte Private Food Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The 10 Tastings of Paris With Locals: Montramarte Private Food Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
3 hours 18 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisFood Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHalf-day Tours - Île-de-FranceFood Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHalf-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFood Tours - BloisWalking Tours - BloisHalf-day Tours - BloisCategory
Place de la RépubliqueThéatre le RanelaghBellevilleCésar Palace CabaretButte-aux-CaillesCluny Museum (Musée de Cluny)École MilitaireCharles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)Parc de BercyLes InvalidesConciergerie Museum of Jewish Art and History (Musée d’Art et d’Histoire du Judaïsme)La DéfenseGrand PalaisMontmartre Museum (Musée de Montmartre)Paris Floral Park (Parc Floral de Paris)BerthillonSèvres National Ceramics MuseumParis Orly Airport (ORY)Galeries Lafayette