- Enjoy a relaxing lunchtime, early evening, or nighttime cruise along the Seine River in Paris
- Savor a gourmet 3-course lunch or dinner with French wine and Champagne
- Admire top Paris sights that line the Seine through panoramic windows
- Nighttime dining includes a half-bottle per person, music, and the Eiffel Tower light show
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
At PARIS Cityvision La Marina on Port Solferino just down the stairs near the River Seine
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
As you glide leisurely along the Seine, soak up the beauty of Paris from a different perspective. Capture views of Parisian museums and striking monuments like the Eiffel Tower, Ile de Cité, and the Louvre. Float underneath magnificent bridges like Pont Neuf, and admire the city in the daytime, as the city lights begin to sparkle at twilight, or brilliantly illuminated after dark.
Savor a sophisticated 3-course meal of starters, your choice of main dish, and a selection of decadent desserts.
A lunch or early-evening dinner cruise is great for those on a tighter schedule, each accompanied by a glass of Champagne and a glass of wine. The nighttime dinner cruise includes a half-bottle of Champagne and half-bottle of wine per person, paired with a menu of the most robust selection of gourmet French dishes. Nighttime dining is accompanied by music to enhance the cozy atmosphere, and for the grand finale, see the Eiffel Tower light show.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A vegetarian menu is available. Please enter this in the Special Requirements box at the time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Menu: starter, main course, dessert. EXEMPLE OF MENU : STARTER : Duck Foie Gras, return from the harvest, red fruit chutney, tonka bean tuile OR Smoked salmon, lime powder, tomato tartar, artichokes, sour beetroot OR Green gazpacho, cucumber, zucchini, spinach, vegetable melimelo. MAIN COURSE : Yellow poultry supreme, zucchini gratin, coloured carrots, lemon basil sauce OR Fillet of sea bream, creamy spelt with peas, shellfish sauce with tarragon, vegetables from our orchards OR Piece of Beef, zucchini gratin, small spleens, Southern condiment (+ 7€) OR Artichoke tartar, split pea velouté, eggplant chips. Cheese : Plate of cheeses (+6 €) DESSERTS : Fresh lemon finger, crispy with feuillantine OR Raspberry chou, lychee, rose, chocolate puck, wild berry coulis OR All Chocolate Rock, hazelnut chips. DRINKS : Complimentary coffee or tea is included at the end of your meal. A la carte drinks are available to purchase onboard among a wide selection of cocktails, wines, beers, and soft drinks. CHILDREN'S MENU : Starter : Shredded turkey, cherry tomatoes and mozzarella balls Main Course : Choice of main course from the menu DESSERT : Sparkling chocolate ingot Drink : Orange juice; Coca-Cola or water VEGETARIAN MENU : Starter : Green gazpacho, cucumber, zucchini, spinach, vegetable melimelo Main course : Artichoke tartar, split pea velouté, eggplant chips Dessert : All Chocolate Rock, hazelnut chips
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Paris Seine River Gourmet Dinner Cruise with Champagne Exclusive Viator.