12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
On this full-day guided tour from Paris, you’ll visit three of the most spectacular estates in the Loire Valley. Learn about the women who decorated stunning, Renaissance-era Chenonceau, get a peek at the intricate staircase attributed to Leonardo da Vinci at Chambord, and get exclusive access to the private, family-owned interiors of stunning Cheverny.
- A guided tour of three Loire Valley chateaux, from Paris
- Travel comfortably between locations in a climate-controlled private vehicle
- Tours include pre-booked admission tickets to all three castles
- Wander the stunning estates at your own pace, with plenty of time to explore
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance tickets to the castles (Visit at your own pace the 3 castles and their gardens)
Departure & Return
6 Rue de l'Amiral de Coligny , 6 Rue de l'Amiral de Coligny, 75001 Paris, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
Agency France Tourisme - Paris Tourism
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY France Tourisme
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Loire Castles Guided Tour from Paris?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Loire Castles Guided Tour from Paris?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Loire Castles Guided Tour from Paris?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Loire Castles Guided Tour from Paris
12 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
Maison de Victor HugoBellevilleMuseum of the Legion of Honor (Musée de la Légion d'Honneur)Café de FloreMontparnasse Tower (Tour Montparnasse)Ile Saint-LouisSaint-Ouen Flea Market (Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen)Jardin d'AcclimatationManufacture Nationale des GobelinsOdéon-Théatre de l'EuropeLa Cité des Sciences et de L'lndustrieNational Marine Museum (Musee National de la Marine)Villa SavoyeCarnavalet Museum (Musée Carnavalet) Paris Currency MuseumMontparnasseChapelle ExpiatoireGaleries LafayetteChâteau de ChantillyBasilique du Sacré-Coeur