3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get to know the Parisian neighborhood of Le Marais on a food walking tour with a guide who introduces you to local food vendors and artisans. You'll see sights like Hôtel de Ville and visit the oldest covered market in Paris, Marche des Enfants Rouges, as you learn about and taste the fine products found in this historical yet trendy district.
- Food walking tour of the Marais district on the Right Bank of Paris
- Discover the culinary delights of one of the city's favorite neighborhoods
- Stop at up to 10 shops and other food vendors to sample wines, cheeses, meats, bread, jam, chocolate, and macarons
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This food tour of the Marais has both daytime and evening departure options.
Saved to wishlist!
Food tastings such as chocolate, macarons, cheeses, and cured meat
Small group tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
40 Rue de Bretagne, 75003 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Comfortable shoes and a raincoat are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Original Food Tours Paris
You can cancel up to 3 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marais The Original District Food & Wine Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Marais The Original District Food & Wine Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Marais The Original District Food & Wine Tasting Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Marais The Original District Food & Wine Tasting Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Marais The Original District Food & Wine Tasting Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingParisFood Tours - Île-de-FranceWine Tastings - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHalf-day Tours - Île-de-FranceFood Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWine Tastings - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHalf-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFood Tours - BloisWine Tastings - BloisWalking Tours - BloisHalf-day Tours - BloisCategory
Palais de JusticeMusée de l'OrangerieBastille13th ArrondissementLe Manoir de ParisHotel de VillePrintempsVilla SavoyeGrand PalaisArab World Institute (Institut du Monde Arabe)Museum of Magic (Musée de la Magie)Aquarium Tropical du Palais de la Porte Dorée10th ArrondissementPont des Arts58 Tour Eiffel RestaurantPalais Garnier5th ArrondissementGourmet Chocolate MuseumMontmartre Cemetery1st Arrondissement