- Learn how to become a Parisian during this hilarious comedy show in English
- French comedian Olivier Giraud reveals legendary Parisian stereotypes through laugh-out-loud impersonations
- Enjoy spot-on impressions of attitudes, expressions, and gestures of typical Parisians, some you’ve probably witnessed before
- See why this hit comedy has been raved about by several publications, including the New York Times
- Choose your seating section in the 600-seat theater, located in the heart of Paris
Departure & Return
Departure PointHow to become Parisian in one hour?, 24 boulevard Poissonniere Theatre des Nouveautes, 75009 Paris France
Ticket Redemption Point
What To Expect
Your evening comedy show takes place at the Théâtre des Nouveautés, near Paris’ Grands Boulevards metro station. Take your seat in the section of your choice (see Additional Info for a seating chart). Please note: This show is not recommended for children under 16.
Giraud nails the stereotypes of Parisians through impersonations and impressions of waiters, shop assistants, bartenders, and even your average old lady hobbling down the street.
Plus, Oliver Giraud teaches you how to become Parisian in every way, including when to use those famous pursed lips and expressive eyebrows. Learn how to recognize Parisian facial expressions, how to dress and interact with others and how to use iconic French phrases correctly. You might just get called up on stage to try out your skills.
Your eyes water from laughing so hard during this comical insider’s look at the local attitudes and gestures of typical Parisians that foreigners, expats and even Parisians themselves confess are spot-on.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- E voucher accepted
- You'll have the best seats available (within your chosen category) at the time your reservation is placed.
- This show is not suitable for children under 16 years old.
- Dress code is casual.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of Management according to accessibility criteria, regardless of the category chosen.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY How to Become a Parisian in One Hour?
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff