Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Central Paris cycling tour
- Choice of Marais and Left Bank routes
- Cycle past the Centre Pompidou, Palais Royal and Notre Dame on the Marais tour
- Cycle through St Germain and Luxembourg on the Latin Quarter tour
- Professional local guide
- Bike and insurance included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Marais TourSpreading across the third and fourth arrondissements, Le Marais was once home to many of Paris’ wealthy and aristocratic families. Today, it’s one of the city’s trendiest neighborhoods with an abundance of art galleries and high-end boutiques. See evidence of Marais's artistic leanings with a stop in front of the ultramodern Centre Pompidou cultural complex. Peddle across the public expanse of Les Halles and past the Palais Royal, and see the iconic glass pyramid and monumental architecture of the Louvre. Get a glimpse of the twin bell towers of Notre Dame Cathedral before returning to the original departure point.
Latin Quarter TourOnce the main haunt of Parisian artists and intellectuals, the Latin Quarter boasts a rich bohemian past. Pedal through the fountains and chestnut groves of Luxembourg Gardens, and explore the artsy streets of St Germain-des-Pres. Learn about the many famous painters and writers who once frequented the area’s cafés as you cruise past charming bookstores, fashion outposts, design galleries and antique shops. Visit the Arenes de Lutece historic site where ancient Roman amphitheater once stood before cycling back to the departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- The distance covered is approximately 8 miles / 13 kilometers
- Please note the tour operates as usual during the Tour de France
- Tandem bikes for the tour must be requested at time of booking. Where a tandem is not available, two standard bikes will be booked.
- OPERATED BY Paris a velo c'est sympa!
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Heart of Paris Bike Tour.