3 hours to 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This flavors of Saint-Germain tour has something for everyone. Enjoy multiple sweet and savory tastings in the Saint-Germain district of Paris. By exploring the city with a guide—you’ll discover local spots that you might not find alone, and get fascinating background information about local artisans and the food they produce. Expect to try chocolate, pastries, cheese, cured meats, wine, and more.
- Explore Saint-Germain with a guide so you don’t get lost
- Combine food tasting with sightseeing as you tour the streets of Paris
- Taste the flavors of Saint-Germain with multiple sweet and savory tastings
- Meet local artisans and hear stories of passionate Parisian foodies
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
6 Pl. Saint-Germain des Prés, 75006 Paris, France
In front of the church, by the black door.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompany by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable shoes and a raincoat are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Original Food Tours Paris
You can cancel up to 3 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Saint-Germain Flavors Sweet & Savory Food Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Saint-Germain Flavors Sweet & Savory Food Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Saint-Germain Flavors Sweet & Savory Food Tasting Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Saint-Germain Flavors Sweet & Savory Food Tasting Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 26729P6
Compare Similar Experiences
Saint-Germain Flavors Sweet & Savory Food Tasting Tour
180 to 210 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingParisFood Tours - Île-de-FranceWine Tastings - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHalf-day Tours - Île-de-FranceFood Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWine Tastings - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHalf-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFood Tours - BloisWine Tastings - BloisWalking Tours - BloisHalf-day Tours - BloisCategory
L'Atelier des Chefs Cooking SchoolMuseum of Fairground Arts (Musée des Arts Forains)Obelisk of LuxorChâteau de FontainebleauWall of Love (Le Mur des Je T'aime)Marmottan Monet Museum (Musée Marmottan Monet)Notre-Dame Cathedral Towers (Tours de la Cathédrale Notre-Dame)Jacquemart-André Museum (Musee Jacquemart-Andre)Gourmet Chocolate MuseumMontmartre CemeteryLa MadeleineMontmartre Museum (Musée de Montmartre)MontparnasseLido de ParisJardin des PlantesPromenade PlantéeButtes-Chaumont Park (Parc des Buttes-Chaumont)Place de la RépubliqueBeauvais–Tillé Airport (BVA)National Museum of the Renaissance