- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
In front of the famous theater Comédie Française near the exit of the metro station
What To Expect
See the famous fashion houses of Rue Saint-Honoré and Rue du Faubourg-Saint-Honoré, and visit vintage shops and small boutiques to see where well-dressed locals shop. Ogle baubles at the jewelry shops of Place Vendôme, and pop into the famous department store Colette to admire an astonishing collection of clothes, accessories and cosmetics.
Ask all the questions you like and get tips on the best places to shop throughout the city so you can add a touch of Parisian elegance to your own wardrobe. The 3-hour tour concludes near the French president’s home at the Palais de l'Élysée.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ivo Tyulekov
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Fashion History in the Heart of Paris.