2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All dairies needed to make cheese :)
no pick up/drop off
Departure & Return
41 Rue du Faubourg du Temple, 75010 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paroles de Fromagers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paris Cheesemaking Workshop including Wine and Cheese Tasting with an Expert?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris Cheesemaking Workshop including Wine and Cheese Tasting with an Expert?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Paris Cheesemaking Workshop including Wine and Cheese Tasting with an Expert?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paris Cheesemaking Workshop including Wine and Cheese Tasting with an Expert?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Paris Cheesemaking Workshop including Wine and Cheese Tasting with an Expert
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeParisFood Tours - Île-de-FranceCooking Classes - Île-de-FranceWine Tastings - Île-de-FranceFood Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCooking Classes - Marne-la-ValléeWine Tastings - Marne-la-ValléeFood Tours - BloisCooking Classes - BloisWine Tastings - BloisCategory
Paris Story Tours & TicketsMontparnasse Tours & TicketsGrandes Écuries de Chantilly Tours & TicketsButte-aux-Cailles Tours & TicketsLouis Vuitton Foundation Tours & TicketsThéâtre des Nouveautés Tours & TicketsAu Lapin Agile Tours & TicketsÉcole Militaire Tours & TicketsMuseum of Fairground Arts (Musée des Arts Forains) Tours & TicketsDalí Paris Tours & TicketsCarnavalet Museum (Musée Carnavalet) Tours & TicketsLatin Quarter (Quartier Latin) Tours & TicketsPlace de la République Tours & TicketsMusée de l'Orangerie Tours & TicketsPlace des Vosges Tours & TicketsGiverny Tours & TicketsSaint-Ouen Flea Market (Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen) Tours & TicketsPicasso Museum (Musée National Picasso Paris) Tours & TicketsBelleville Tours & TicketsFrench National Museum of Natural History (Musee National d'Histoire Naturelle) Tours & Tickets