14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Mercedes minivan max. 6 Persons, WiFi/USB
Guided walking tours in Brugge and Ghent
Local Beer Tasting during Traditional Brewery visit
Hotel pick up / drop off
Meals and Drinks
Departure & Return
10 Pl. de l'Opéra, 75009 Paris, France
Our meeting point is Opera Garnier steps
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Clewel Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Brugge — Ghent Full-day Trip by Minivan from Paris with Beer tasting?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Brugge — Ghent Full-day Trip by Minivan from Paris with Beer tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Brugge — Ghent Full-day Trip by Minivan from Paris with Beer tasting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Brugge — Ghent Full-day Trip by Minivan from Paris with Beer tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Brugge — Ghent Full-day Trip by Minivan from Paris with Beer tasting
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceCity Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceBeer & Brewery Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCity Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBeer & Brewery Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisCity Tours - BloisWalking Tours - BloisBeer & Brewery Tours - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
France MiniatureParc des PrincesMusée du LuxembourgRodin Museum (Musée Rodin)Place du TertreGrandes Écuries de ChantillyChapelle Expiatoire6th ArrondissementRue MontorgueilNissim Camondo Museum (Musée Nissim De Camondo)Paris Orly Airport (ORY)Disneyland® Paris1st ArrondissementSaint-Ouen Flea Market (Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen)12th ArrondissementPierre Bergé-Yves Saint Laurent FoundationQuai Branly Museum (Musée du Quai Branly)Bassin de la Villette (La Villette Basin)Galerie VivienneAttilly Wood Zoo (Zoo du Bois d'Attilly)