- Small group ensures personal service
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Led by a local guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: near kookai shop at the corner of the park and the big avenue
in Front of St paul church in a lovely central district with lot of food options for lunch and nice shop around
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Check the weather (rain jacket, sunglasses and a water bottle might be needed).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Woyago
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff