- A two-hour private walking tour of Montmarte with small plates and one drink
- Experience the neighborhood like a local, discovering in-the-know cafes and bars
- Tick off top sights as you get an in-depth introduction to the quarter's bohemian history
- Tours are available from late afternoon to evening, and in French, English, and Spanish
Departure & Return
Blanche Métro station meeting point in front of Moulin Rouge
The beating heart of Montmartre's artsy life!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "it was the last nigh of our trip and it was so well worth it." See review