7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the heart of Europe on a 7-day tour from Paris. Get a taste for Europe's central countries, including Luxembourg, Germany, France, and Belgium as you travel by coach to some of its most spectacular cities. Watch cobblers make wooden shoes in Amsterdam, sip champagne in Reims, visit Napoleon’s tomb in Paris, and much more. Bed down in 3-star hotels on this round-trip multi-day journey, which offers a great introduction to this exciting world region.
- 7-day tour of Central Europe
- Drive through Luxembourg, Germany, France, and Belgium on a chauffeured coach
- Overnight accommodations in 3-star hotels
- Meals and activities per itinerary
- Guided commentary on the journey
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation in a comfortable 3-star (minimum) hotel, twin room with private facilities (accommodation for the last night is not included) Daily continental breakfast Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches Experienced and professional coach driver The services of an experienced tour manager
Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches
Experienced and professional coach driver
The services of an experienced tour manager
Mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €7 per person per day, which will be collected by the tour manager in cash whilst on tour
Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour
Visas and travel insurance
All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
City entrance fees + taxes for Paris: Thursday and Friday (€15 per person, per day)
Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlace d'Italie, 75013 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Passport name and number, gender, date of birth and nationality are required for all passengers; please advise at the time of booking
- It is the responsibility of each passenger to ensure that they comply with all the necessary passport (must be valid for at least 6 months), visa, health, insurance and other travel regulations required for all the countries they will be visiting prior to the start of the tour
- Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants aged 0-2 are free of charge, will not occupy a seat on the coach and no separate bed
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Every client is only allowed to bring one luggage on board (maximum weight of 30kg) and 1 small hand carry on (Purse, backpack, camera bag)
- A standard twin room will be booked during the tour but a double bed can be requested as well. 1 twin room will accommodate 2 adults and 1 child (2-11 who will not receive a separate bed). If this rule does not apply and you are traveling with children, then an adult fee will be charged
- For any odd numbered group, please choose the "SINGLE TRAVELER" option last traveler because a single room supplement fee of €50 per person per night will need to be paid
- No triple rooms will be arranged for groups of 3 due to the limited amount of triple rooms in European hotels
- Hotel details are provided 24-48 hours before the check-in date
- goEUgo has the right to combine the customers of English and Chinese speaking tour in the same bus if any group has fewer travelers. There will be 1 tour leader on tour who will be able to speak both English and Chinese. They will service the customers in the preferred language (Chinese/English).
- goEUgo owns all copyrights to use and reuse images and videos taken during goEUgo tours.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY goEUgo International Limited
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8976P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingParisHop on Hop Off - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Île-de-FranceCity Tours - Île-de-FranceMulti-day Tours - Île-de-FranceHop on Hop Off - VersaillesBus Tours - VersaillesCity Tours - VersaillesMulti-day Tours - VersaillesHop on Hop Off - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCity Tours - Marne-la-ValléeMulti-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCategory
Marché des Enfants RougesSainte ChapelleChateau de Vaux-le-VicomteGérard Mulot PâtisserieParis Wine Museum (Musée du Vin Paris)Caveau de la Huchette Port-Royal des Champs MuseumPont des ArtsThéatre Édouard VIIAu Lapin AgileMusée Edith PiafConciergerie Parc des PrincesJardin d'AcclimatationVilla SavoyeSaint Étienne du MontCharles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)13th Arrondissement1st ArrondissementMusée du Luxembourg