- Eiffel Tower dinner and Crazy Horse cabaret with private transport
- Savor a gourmet meal at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant, winner of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence
- Take in sweeping views of Paris as you dine on the Eiffel Tower’s first floor
- Enjoy sultry Parisian cabaret entertainment at the legendary Crazy Horse
- Sip Champagne as you watch one of the most avant-garde cabarets in Paris, a truly stunning spectacle!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will meet you at your hotel providing it is in central Paris (arrondissements 1 to 20, zip code beginning 75 only).
If you are staying outside of central Paris, you will need to arrange a central meeting point, usually a metro station, when you reconfirm your tour. Transportation (taxi, bus, subway) is not included unless you select the option.
What To Expect
At the award-winning restaurant you’re greeted with a glass of Champagne and escorted to your table for a 3-course meal (sample menu below). As you dine, savor gourmet dishes along with views overlooking Montmartre, Montparnasse Tower, Les Invalides and the Champ de Mars.
Afterward, your private chauffeur drives you to Le Crazy Horse de Paris, a legendary venue located near the Champs-Elysées. Enjoy a half-bottle of Champagne and be captivated while classically trained female dancers take the Crazy Horse stage and exalt the French ideal of beauty at one of the most avant-garde cabarets in Paris.
Directed by the renowned French choreographer Philippe Decouflé, the sultry theatrical performance of Désirs is a sophisticated and tasteful take on the classic striptease, enhanced by sensual music and lighting effects that create a silhouette effect of the exquisite female form. The 14 acts are imagined by artistic director Ali Mahdavi, with collaboration by prestigious designer Christian Louboutin and photographer David Lynch.
At the end of the show, your driver will chauffeur you back to your hotel.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required. Due to the provocative nature of this show, the minimum age is 16.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is formal
- Please note: Because of the provocative nature of this show, the minimum age is 16.
- There may be a line for security, bag checks and the elevators upon arrival at the Eiffel Tower. There may also be a line to enter the restaurant.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Meeting the French
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 58 Tour Eiffel Dinner and Crazy Horse Cabaret with Champagne by Private Driver.