2 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Tour of the dunes
Professional bilingual instructor (Spanish and English).
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located in Paracas (see list of hotels).
- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If passengers stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers who stay in Perú for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity
- Departures are available between 8 AM and 4 PM. Indicate your preferred departure time when you call to confirm your reservation.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.
- If you fear heights, you should not take part in this activity.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY LimaTours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour Dune Buggies in Paracas?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour Dune Buggies in Paracas?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tour Dune Buggies in Paracas?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour Dune Buggies in Paracas?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5363P220
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingParacas4WD Tours - South CoastSporting Events - South CoastExtreme - South CoastWalking Tours - South Coast4WD Tours - IcaSporting Events - IcaExtreme - IcaWalking Tours - Ica4WD Tours - NazcaSporting Events - NazcaExtreme - NazcaWalking Tours - NazcaCategory