Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English).
Buggies and picnic
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located in the bay of Paracas.
- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers who stay in Perú for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.
- It is important to confirm us if you have an alimentary restriction.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LimaTours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Classic Magic Sunset Tour from Paracas?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Classic Magic Sunset Tour from Paracas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Classic Magic Sunset Tour from Paracas?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Classic Magic Sunset Tour from Paracas?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Classic Magic Sunset Tour from Paracas
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesParacas4WD Tours - South CoastSporting Events - South CoastExtreme - South Coast4WD Tours - IcaSporting Events - IcaExtreme - Ica4WD Tours - LimaSporting Events - LimaExtreme - LimaCategory