3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Transfers from/to centrally located hotels in Paracas
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop-off in centrally located hotels in Paracas.
Pick up schedule changes per season:
Winter season: 09:00 a.m.
Summer season: between 07:00 a.m. and 08:00 a.m.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Children 7 and younger are not allowed
- Children from 8 to 11 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- You should bring hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paracas National Reserve?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Paracas National Reserve?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Paracas National Reserve?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paracas National Reserve?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5674P585
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingParacasBus Tours - South CoastNature and Wildlife - South CoastEco Tours - South CoastHalf-day Tours - South CoastBus Tours - IcaNature and Wildlife - IcaEco Tours - IcaHalf-day Tours - IcaBus Tours - NazcaNature and Wildlife - NazcaEco Tours - NazcaHalf-day Tours - NazcaCategory